Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

• This topic has 361 replies, 333 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by NORI.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 346 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Maria Memoli
      Participant

Hi Everyone!

I’m Maria, I’m a Kabbalah student.

Kabbalah entered into my Life and into my heart in a very unexpected way. It entered in my Life in the exact moment I was feeling the point in the heart. It happened for me so since then I never stopped studying.

It has been hard for me joining the group because I guess, I thought of myself to not be able to connect with an open heart with others. I “forced” myself to join the group because at the end, that is how this spiritual experience of Kabbalah works.

I wish this course will give me the tools to connect my whole heart to the Creator, sensing more the presence and the beauty of others around me.

Katel
      Participant

Hi,

My name is Katel, a researcher and innovator. I am curious to learn how to to connect to the Zohar correctly and harness its truest essence for my transformation and the good of all.

Thank you.

James Wright
      Participant

Hello,

My name is James and I live in Australia.

I am a father to 2 children, we are expecting our third who was due on the 15th so he’ll be here very shortly.

I am hoping to gain insight into how to correctly approach the Zohar as it was intended to be read.

Theresa H
      Participant

Hello I’m Theresa from the United States. I’m excited to learn about the Zohar in this course.

Beverly
      Participant

Hello.

I am Beverly and I am excited to learn the Zohar or at least what’s presented. Have an AWESOME study!

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

Hello Bonnie from the Netherlands. The Zohar is a word for me and a book that gives explanation about Kabbalah but it’s still difficult for me being in this science So I hope it’ll bring me closer

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 346 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.