Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

• This topic has 361 replies, 333 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by NORI.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 346 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jesse
      Participant

Hello my name is Jesse and I live in Austin Texas. I’m new here and just have a desire to learn.

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

I am Kebede Mamo Dessis from Ethiopia – Oromiya- , for past of some year i read or follow  video free lesson through internet ( especially Dr. Michael L. and Tony Kusinic ) am selected this instructor from free of  doubt   and to get authotinic source  . my lesson is not formal and not step by step . to day am started the lesson by getting four month scholar sheep from  Michelle and the KabU team. first Thank you. My last Gol from all lesson to understand the spiritual world  and to receive  the light .

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

I am Kebede Mamo Dessis from Ethiopia – Oromiya- , for past of some year i read or follow  video free lesson through internet ( especialy Dr. Michael L. and Tony Kusinic ) am selected this instructor from free of  doubt   and to get auto tonic source  . my lesson is not formal and not step by step . to day am started the lesson by getting four month scholar sheep from  Michelle and the KabU team. first Thank you. My last Gol from all lesson to understand the spiritual world through kabbalah lesson.

Margaret
      Participant

My name is Margaret. I have investigated many different spiritual paths, all of which have been interesting, but have never given me the answers to many questions. What is the meaning of life? Why are we here? Why do we live for seventy+ years and then die? What can I learn from nature? What is death?

I yearn to find these answers, which is why I am interested in The Zohar.

Ana
      Participant

Shalom Hi

My name is Ana .I been studying Kabbalah since 2005 .Started with The Centre ,but realized that it wasn’t real Kabbalah,then I switched to independent learning while using Michael laitman books, articles,videos on Facebook & Spotify.Now I am ready to join the group  and eventually become a official teacher of Kabbalah .

dree monster
      Participant

im dree from utah. i’ve searched my whole life to feel close to the creator and grow spiritually. i excpect this course to promote that growth and closeness.

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 346 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.