Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 169 through 174 (of 340 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Aileen
      Participant

Hi my name is Aileen, I was attracted to the study of Kabbalah several years ago and spent 3yrs studying. I have now been attracted to the study of the Zohar.

Etienne Fourie
      Participant

Hi. My name is Etienne.  I am just drawn to want to know more about the Zohar. Really looking forward.

Maria
      Participant

Olá eu sou Maria do Brasil, estou aqui por que quero entender o Zohar

Tiago Casellato
      Participant

Hello I’m Tiago from Brazil, I’m here to learn more about the Zohar and hopefully be able to navigate through the texts better with an open heart.

ahuz ziaf
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello I’m Zuha from Maldives, I’m here to learn more about the Zohar and hopefully be able to navigate through the texts better with an open heart. I’m so grateful to have found this course and to be able to learn collectively</p>

Heather P
      Participant

Hello! Nice to meet everyone. My name is Heather and I live in Florida. I recently stumbled across the Kabbalah and the Zohar in an attempt to find a greater meaning to this material life. Everything I have learned thus far has touched me, and I am very excited to open myself up to teachings of the Zohar and to gain everything this course has to offer.

Viewing 6 posts - 169 through 174 (of 340 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.