Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 340 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Karen
      Participant

Hi I’m Karen, I live in Washington, DC and I hope that we all can achieve equivalence and correction with the creator to create a better life and a better world for us all.

Felix Hernandez
      Participant

My name is Felix and I live in Cleveland Ohio. I would like to gain a better understanding of the inner meaning of the Torah and how it relates to life.

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

Hello and first Thank you .. my name Is kebede Mamo from Ethiopia / Oromiya

Ernest Karlsson
      Participant

Hi,

I’m Ernest and I wish to increase my understanding of the Zohar.

Leo
      Participant

Hi, my name is Jose. Bringing more light into a kli.

Katel Inko
      Participant

Hi

My name is Katel, an innovation researcher and naturally got attracted to this resource. My major expectation from this course is to seamlessly connect to my true self in order to manifest its limitless potentials for global awakening, transformation and goodness.

Thanks 

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 340 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.