Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 301 through 306 (of 349 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ana
      Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m Ana from Amsterdam. I was drawn to the book of Zohar and Kabbalah. I have studied many spiritual paths in my life and I really feel that I was called to Kabbalah. As I read the book of Zohar I noticed a lot of sensations and energetic shifts inside myself, even though I can’t explain the text cognitively, nor does my mind seem to grasp it at all (not even a tiny bit). I’m just pulled back to it every day, as if it is a magnet of some sort that is connected to the heart. It invokes a lot of non personal love when I read it and I’m completely in awe of it.

I’m happy that Kabu Connect came on my path and I’m looking forward to connect 🙂

Hi, I am Renato. I search different kinds of literature about spirituality. I feel there is something precious waiting for me in the hidden world, and that Kabbalah will help me enter.

Yehuda Todd
      Participant

I am from Connecticut. I am here to learn about the Zohar and Kabbalah. Love and Light!

Barbara
      Participant

Barbara from Brooklyn

Getting spiritual responsibilities perfect is challenging. Zohar has a gentle and kind heart/soul. And I will find myself true self wrapped up in God’s worlds.

Mark
      Participant

Hello. I’m Mark Anthony, and I’m here to learn about Kabbalah and the Zohar.

Yaneth
      Participant

Hello everyone its  a pleasure be with you all in this path of light, I am Yaneth Angel from New Jersey.

Viewing 6 posts - 301 through 306 (of 349 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.