Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 6,643 through 6,648 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #57205
      Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

      Hi, my name is Marko and I’m here because kabbalistic tree of life was revealed to me spontaneously in meditation. I recognized it and I started studying it. KabU feels like a great way to proceed forward.

    • #57185
      J.R.
      Participant

      Hello my name is J.R. ALCAZAR and I’m looking forward to take my spiritual awakening to the next level with the guidance of my creator, through the Zohar I get the nutrition for my soul that I need in my life

       

       

    • #57155
      Anthony Alderette
      Participant

      Hi I’m anthony, I’m hoping to understand more about life

    • #57130
      [email protected]
      Participant

      My name is Hope.

      I am looking to find meaning for my existence and answers for my suffering.

      I have deep desire to find where I came from, and where I am going, also purpose for my life.

      I always feel I don’t belong to any nationality, country, community, religion group or family.

    • #57121
      paige
      Participant

      Hello my name is paige from Nashville TN

      • #57281
        Lisa
        Participant

        Hi Hope, I feel a compassion and understanding towards you that I rarely show myself for those same, exact feelings. 🙏 Thank you.

    • #56971

      Hello My is Tshireletso Makwala from South Africa

      I hope what I learn here is a way of life that I can attach to forever, true in all forms and without fault meaning relevant to all matters of life

Viewing 6 posts - 6,643 through 6,648 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.