Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 5,049 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jindrich Mokros
      Participant

Hi my name is Indy and I’m from South Australia. I’m deep diving into Kabbalah to seek knowledge and freedom, self awareness and a deeper self knowing.

Kieran
      Participant

Hello everyone, I am Kieran from South Africa. I am very excited to take this course as I have a hunger for more spiritual knowledge.

Lehanna
      Participant

Greetings. I am called Lehanna. Super excited to receive what HaShem would have revealed in this space while connecting with others doing the same. Peace

Bal
      Participant

Hello, I am Bal from London, United Kingdom. I am so excited to be on this course to learn not just the theory but to also learn to practice Kabbalah as a way of life.

Jason Conyer
      Participant

Hi everyone.. my name is Jason i have been studying the teachings of Ramana Maharshi /Adviata Vedanta (the mountain path/ middle way) for many years.This arose due to a glimpse of the divine after much work on the ego self through the 12 steps of AA balancing heart, mind and soul.
      Have been drawn to these teachings as I feel it will help in a practical way for me to learn how to walk and talk the middle way and by helping myself I can maybe one day help others.

Ordin Zabek
      Participant

Hello, my name is Ordin and I’m super pumped to connect with friends.

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 5,049 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.