Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 5,049 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Bridget
      Participant

My name is Bridget,

HaShem has lead me here on this journey and I am hoping this is my missing link.  I believe I have a Jewish soul as I have only studied Torah only.  I have always wanted to be around like minded people however I have always been alone because my family grew up in Christianity.  I just lost my mom which was a piece of my heart on  May 18th 2024.  I long to be closer to HaShem in anyway I can.  I am and thinker and will need to test this out as I have no trust in man as we ruin everything we put our hands on without HaShem.

Toll
      Participant

Hello, I’m from England and i would like to learn more about religion and philosophy. I wish to know more about God and his servants.

Kirsten
      Participant

Hello, I’m Kirsten. I live in Canada.

I have been studying Kabbalah and many other esoteric traditions for many years. My hope is to continue on this path in a direction that will bring me to a place I can teach and share with others what I have found to be the most practical and transformative teaching of Kabbalah.

George Jitaru
      Participant

Hello everyone, I’m George from Ireland and I’m truly excited to begin my kabballah journey

Rebecca
      Participant

Hello – I am Rebecca from the United States.  Excited to learn about and experience Kabbalah.

Alicia Paukovic
      Participant

Hello, I am Alicia and I am here to deepen my understanding of Kabbalah.

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 5,049 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.