Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 5,049 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Antonio Lugo
      Participant

Hello everyone! This is Antonio, I´m from Cuernavaca, Morelos, México

Jenii
      Participant

Hi jenii

Hi! My name is Denise and I am so excited to learn the wisdom of Kabbalah. I’ve been on the spiritual path for a while now when my spirit started sensing  that there was something missing from religion and furthermore Christianity. There had to be MORE. I began studying many paths, but kept coming back to Kabbalah. Something keeps calling me…I want MORE…I want to DO more, and BE more, so I answered. I can’t wait to join and engage in this community.

Aleah
      Participant

Hello everyone! I’m Aleah and from the Jnited States. I am excited to finally learn Kabbalah.

Daniel
      Participant

Hallo, ik verblijf afwisselend in België en Spanje en wens meer te weten over de Kaballah nadat ik de abstract expressionistische schilders Rothko en Barnett Newman dieper heb ontdekt.

Groeten

John
      Participant

Hello from Panama. My name is Jack. I look forward to joining you in the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 5,049 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.