Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 5,059 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Erik J
      Participant

I have been studying Kabbalah exclusively with Bnei Baruch resources since 2010. Though I have not been a steady official member I feel connected with KabU and everyone involved. The principles of Authentic Kabbalah as presented through Rav Laitman, Bnei Baruch and KabU fill my heart and mind. I am now committed to being an official member and I am grateful for you all.

Erik ❤️

Nika Student
      Participant

Hello, I am Nika. Glad to be here – precious teachers, students, participants. I am looking forward to a deep immersion into the wisdom of the soul. As @Joel said above – there are only two forces in the world, and we have the privilege of learning about them and studying their effects on us!  I am optimistic about the journey and the destination.

Madison
      Participant

Hello everyone. My name is Madi and I’m from Texas. I’m excited to explore Kabbalah with y’all and to get to know myself and this world more deeply.

Hans van der Pol
      Participant

Hello friends, I am Hans from the Netherlands 🇳🇱 and grateful to connect with you all here and feel a powerful desire to enter the spiritual world for most of my life.

Dwight
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Dwight. It is nice to virtually me you all. I am looking forward to the learning more about Kabbalah.

H. Z.
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Hooman, and I here to see the reality from a different perspective compared to what I used to see.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 5,059 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.