Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 763 through 768 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      sandra romig
      Participant

Hello,I’m Sandra and I am deeply interested in the Kaballah as I believe it holds the answers to all of life’s questions. I have studied astrology, the I Ching, some Numerology and tarot for many years, I recently became aware of the Human Design model and find it bringing all of the above studies together. I think the kaballah will be the key to everything.

I’m a retired Social Worker and a Reiki Practitioner. I love helping others. I also play violin, guitar and have recently begun learning to pick the banjo.

I have a big German Shepherd named Matilda. She’s a huge part of my life and brings me great joy.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and discovering more about the kaballah!

Tara Lee
      Participant

Hello, I am Sarah. I have always wanted to study Kabbalah and now is the time.

Johan
      Participant

Hi, my name is Johan, and I live in Stockholm, Sweden.

Looking much forward to diving into the knowledge of Kabbalah as a complement to other interests I have in consiousness and energy work.

V
      Participant

Hey I’m V! I feel lead here by my recent awakening. Hoping to get to know and grow myself. Also hoping to get closer to God. I’m excited to go on this journey with everyone.

Nina
      Participant

Hi I am Nina from Rome, Italy. I am looking forward to learning, understanding myself, others and the world better and walking a spiritual path.

Omid Emanuel
      Participant

Hello everyone. My name is Omid. I love studying Kabbalah personally, but I am here for more disciplined learning. I hope this course leads me more and more to get to know the upper world.

Viewing 6 posts - 763 through 768 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.