Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 811 through 816 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David
      Participant

Hello, my name is David Nokes. I started on a course with KabU about 4+ years ago, and let it go–discontinued study in this program, I am not sure why. Since, I have studied the writings of Sri Aurobindo, which were very good, but somehow, I thought, demanded more from me than I was able to give in pursuit of receiving the Supermind. There is something that seems right, and very appealing in what I have gathered from listening to a number of Kabbalah Revealed segments. I have been thinking, perhaps I should give this learning process in Kabbalah more time, to be more patent and open to the possibilities. So here I am. I hope that the course will encourage further study and effort, and make possible openings in my ability to observe the real, and pure, higher consciousness.

Tammy Ardoin
        Participant

Good morning Victoria, your journey sound a little similar to mine. It is nice to meet you and I hope you find everything you are looking for with this community. What courses are you currently taking?

Greetings from Kazakhstan!

Defrant
      Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Defrant. I’m from Indonesia. I recently discovered Kabbalah (about two months ago) and I’m eager to learn more about it.

Phoenix
      Participant

Hello, my name is Phoenix. I’m still in awe over how my life path leads me here. I would say that I’m not sure why, but I think I do. I’m here and ready to expand this journey. Peace and blessings to you all.

Jonny
      Participant

Greetings everyone. My given name is Jonathon; Jonny is easier. I’ve been in a spiritual growth journey and was given a link to this group. I enjoy learning and growing and am excited to be here.

Scott Myers
      Participant

Hi. My name is Scott Myers. I am a 63-year old father of three and businessman orginally from California now living in Mexico. I would like to learn more about Kabbalah.

Viewing 6 posts - 811 through 816 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.