Peter here, very new to Kabbalah. Open to learning and understanding  new things. Hoping to learn and develop my awareness and spiritual understanding. I am a practising talking therapist living in London UK.
I am living in the United States. I have not studied Kabbalah in depth and desire to learn more. I look forward to exploring my inner world and how it connects to the Universe through the ancient spiritual teachings of this practice.
Hi I’m Iain, I’m quite new to Kabbalah but would like to know about the tree of life and have read a few other spiritual things. My friend, who knows a lot more about these things highly recommended me to do this.  I am based in London, England and my work is property photography,
Hello, my name is Addontess. I live in Vancouver, Washington. My personality is quite joyous with witty humor. I heard about Kabbalah for the first time during a reiki session in NYC back in 2021. Then explored the Kabbalah center taking some classes. I really resonated with the connection and my gut feeling lead me to Kabbalah. I discovered its transformative teachings. I want to continue learning and possibly become a teacher on this subject, aiding people to remember themselves and mission on earth. I want to continue growing and elevating my consciousness. I know this is the class to continue on my journey and aid in mastering my inner light.
This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Addontess.
Greetings, my name is Amin and am interested in knowing and experimenting with  Kabbalah, its origins  and foremost the meaning and conviction of life and our inner nature
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 811 through 816 (of 7,787 total)