Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 829 through 834 (of 5,271 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Emi Combs
      Participant

Hello! My name is Emi. I am from Japan, but currently residing in Chicago, IL.  When I discovered about Kabbalah, I thought I finally sensed the ultimate truth.  Even though my religious and cultural backgrounds are different, eventually, we are the ONE no matter where you come from 🙂

dinaa orkoubi
      Participant

Hi

Robert
      Participant

Hi, Have taken the Blue print of creation and the zohar courses and decided to review the fundamentals saw Kab reveal on youtube. My desire seems to have brought me here!

Jessica
      Participant

Hello, my name is Jessica, I’m from London, UK.
      I learned a bit about Kabbalah on youtube about 3 or 4 years ago. Recently, I had a spiritual experience where I felt free from the program of the ego. The sensation has since passed but what happened has not left my mind. So, I rewatched the Kabbalah series on youtube. It makes much more sense this time round but I do hope to achieve some guidance to creating a relationship with the creator properly and to understand what to do going forward.

Cayenne
      Participant

Hi! My name is Cayenne. I am looking to gain more knowledge about Kabbalah and learn how to use that knowledge to strengthen my relationships with others.

Hi, I am Sander and I would like to explore and understand more of kabbalah

Viewing 6 posts - 829 through 834 (of 5,271 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.