Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 18 hours, 18 minutes ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 841 through 846 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies June 22, 2025 at 5:54 am EDT #443061 InesParticipantHi everyone! ❤️ June 21, 2025 at 7:09 pm EDT #443003 PierParticipantI need to know…BecauseI look for every light… June 21, 2025 at 6:43 am EDT #442953 Selman KurtParticipanthi to everbody, Selman here, looking for spiritual wisdom and a meaning where ever I can reach, richen and and reconnect June 21, 2025 at 3:14 am EDT #442948 Elliot TokatParticipantHi every one,My name is Elliot and after a lapse in my studies I hope to return to them because I miss very much the confidence I once had about my spirituality. by helping my friends as I learn from them. June 20, 2025 at 7:41 pm EDT #442923 TitusParticipantHi everyone, my name is Titus. I’m here to learn about the purpose of living and hopefully get some knowledge understanding and wisdom to live. June 20, 2025 at 1:37 pm EDT #442904 AliceParticipanthi ,dear everyone, my name is Alice and i am from Hong Kong.I am joining this course to really learn the purpose of this earthly livingAuthorReplies< 1 … 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 841 through 846 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In