My name is Tamara. I’ve been waiting what seems like a lifetime to be ready for Kabbalah studies. Seems like the perfect time. I live in Killaloe, ON. Born in Canada. Raised in the Middle East. Devoted to peace and sanity. 🌸
Good morrow, everybody! It’s always morning somewhere. I was researching Michael’s books and somehow found myself on your site again for the third time, and figured it was about time to register. I actually registered on his Russian site last night (or should I say morning?). I’ve decided to take a deeper step into Kabbalah, to better understand the spiritual structure behind our reality and draw closer to the purpose of creation.
Hello friends! My name is Joel (pronounced Jo-elle) and I live in New England. Kabbalah has been an intriguing subject for me for a couple decades but this is the first time I’ve taken a deep dive into studying it. I’ve been a Buddhist for a long time but I have been feeling that there is much knowledge inside of me that I have not tapped into and I am hoping Kabbalah can help to uncover it.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 853 through 858 (of 7,787 total)