Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 853 through 858 (of 4,920 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Shadi
      Participant

Hello everyone, I am Shadi. I am new here in the science of Kabbalah. I am happy and grateful for this site. I am looking forward to climbing the spiritual ladder in the right way. I am sure I am in the right place.

QeThereos
      Participant

Hi everyone, my names are Emmanuel Andrew from VA, USA. I am a very interested student in the area of spirituality. Kabbalah has been may passion for the last 6 months when started discovering along this journey. I am very excited to learn the truth about reality and creation!

Nick Martinez
      Participant

Hi everyone,

My name is Nick Martinez. I found Kabbalah almost 11 years ago now and got very deep into the study, but couldn’t continue with it consistently due to some other life issues going on.

Things have stabilized now and the desire to connect with the Creator has come back very strongly. I don’t have any expectations from the course itself but I do hope I can dive in deeper than I have before.

Bongani
      Participant

Hi Everyone.

I’m Bongani Ndlovu from Motala in Sweden.

I’m looking forward to learning more about Kabbalah and the opportunity to open the path towards the light and walk in a Spiritual journey with all of you.

Leo’s way
      Participant

Hello, everyone, my name is Leo I am looking for a more enlightened experience as it concerns the Creator.

Dakalo
      Participant

Hi everyone I’m Dakalo Mudau  from South Africa, I’m a very curious person, I like to research and learn more about myself spiritually. I honestly hope for this course to activate my subconscious mind; my  spirituality; learn  about human nature and more.

Viewing 6 posts - 853 through 858 (of 4,920 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.