Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Susan.
  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 835 through 840 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #443282
      Michael Liu
      Participant

      My name is Michael, I am from Shanghai, I have been studying Kabbalah for a year, hope to lay a good foundation through this course, and get some classmates and have some discussions, since I do not have people to discuss with me before.

    • #443182
      Andrea
      Participant

      Hello, my name is Andre, I am from Mexico.

      I think this course would help me understand more about life and God.

    • #443131
      samuel
      Participant

      Hey my name is Samuel. It seems as if I was lead hear by God. Excited to explore and learn!

    • #443111
      Marcelo
      Participant

      Hi everyone so nice to have met those of you who joined yesterday, my name is Marcello and I look forward to journey with you towards the wisdom of Kabbalah

    • #443091
      Raul
      Participant

      Hello my name is Raul iam from Mexico living in the usa for 30 years i have seen so much things that i do not understand so that’s why iam here saludos i do love all brothers and sisters…

    • #443064
      Oceaninadrop
      Participant

      Hello My name is

Viewing 6 posts - 835 through 840 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.