Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 871 through 876 (of 4,893 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Clay
      Participant

Hi, my name is Clay. Am from Solomon Islands, South Pacific.  I began learning about the spirituality of abundance and prosperity then i came across Kabbalah. I am looking forward to learn more knowledge.

Steph
      Participant

Hi,

I’m Stephanie in the US. I’ve heard lots about Kabbalah and my spirit lead me here. I hope to learn new fascinating things to help me ascend.

Boke
      Participant

Hi I am Bôke Tjeerdsma from the Netherlands. I became (re)interested in spirituality in the last two to three years and followed different courses in this direction. In my search I ran into Kabalah and found this very interesting. With this introductory course I hope to know more about it and especially experience how Kabalah could alter my live, awareness and connection to other human beings.

Gary Dashney
      Participant

Hello, I’m Gary and just joined this introductory course. I’m in Phoenix Arizona.  I’m a disillusioned Christian,.. Primarily disillusioned with the organized Christian Church as it exists. I am looking for deeper form of spirituality.

Yusbel
      Participant

Greetings,

I’m from Canada Toronto. I have been most of my life growing doing what the reality I perceive. I have a close friend that have been learning and practicing Kabbalah. I have listens a few classes from the professor that have have created interest on me to join to listen more about reality and spiritual life.

Thank you,
      Yusbel

Dr. Gerry
      Participant

Greetings from the United States (Florida),  My name is Geraldine Waite and most people call me Dr. Gerry.  I am 82 years old (or young).  I am happy to still be on this planet.  I am a retired teacher/psychologist.  I have had an overwhelming desire to know G-d, for most of my life.  I have become “hooked” on Kabbalah and live to study and share with others.  I have been reading and now I am signed up for this course.  I look forward to meeting others who share my enthusiasm.  Everything I have read so far, confirms what I have known, and adds new insight.  I can hardly wait to know more.

I know we will be blessed by this class with the outcome of a deeper appreciation of our Creator.  I look forward to a great union.

May G-d bless you with an overflowing of blessings and love.

Dr. Gerry

Viewing 6 posts - 871 through 876 (of 4,893 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.