Hello Everyone, my name is Stephanie and I am from the UK.
Kabbalah peeked my interest over 35 years ago, at that time high profile celebrities were getting into it and so with that came a ton of exposure.
Life continued and with youth came the hunger to try many things, constantly on a search for the truth, knowing that there was more to life than what my five senses were telling me.
During my quest for more I guess I forgot Kabbalah, however, now rediscovering it all those years later, I realise that it’s always been with me. A seed was planted way back then.
Now, with age comes maturity lol!! and I feel that it’s crossed my path again because the time is right to fully embody these teachings. Every moment I get, I’m absorbing information and practising certain lessons.
Hello everyone, my name is Gralyn. I was born in New Orleans and now live in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, U.S.A. I am attracted to spirituality and find beauty in truth in spiritual traditions, and after locating the Kabbalah Revealed video on Youtube, I clicked on the link to the Kabu course in the description box, and here I am excited to get into it and myself.
hi there I’m Andrés Restrepo from Colombia, I came across this course while seeking for spiritual meaning I have tried in the past religion but still felt empty, after time i realized that spiritual meaning can not be encountered throughout the optic of religion, so i kept my self wondering for something else
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 865 through 870 (of 7,786 total)