Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,045 through 1,050 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #433671
      Danny
      Participant

      Hi from Montreal Canada,
      I’m here to learn about myself, where I’m coming from and what is my call in life

      • This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Danny.
    • #433621
      Nazaret
      Participant

      Hello.

      I am here to learn about Kabbalah

    • #433619
      Hieng Lim
      Participant

      Hi Everyone,

      Im from Australia, just a lifelong learner.

      Hieng

    • #433612
      Christina
      Participant

      Greetings everyone, I am elated to be learning a new spiritual path.

    • #433594
      lily
      Participant

      Hi my name is Lily. I have done a course already called there laws of life according to the kabbalah. I’m interested in furthering my knowledge.

    • #433579
      Jd Kisner
      Participant

      I have studied esoteric wisdom in a occult science for years

Viewing 6 posts - 1,045 through 1,050 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.