Hello all friends I am Alireza from Iran, I have a lot to say but at the same time I can’t say anything. Since childhood, beliefs have been cultivated in our minds. Both our family and our society. These beliefs are like iron chains tied to our hands and feet, I am looking to untie these chains and most importantly understand the truth. I have done some study on Kabbalah before starting the course and I feel strange and beautiful about it. That’s why I am here.
Hi everyone, I’m Saloomeh. I’m interested in learning about Kabbalah and am excited to explore its teachings as I continue this meaningful spiritual journey.
Hi. My name is Glynis and I joined as I know nothing about Kabbalah just that Madonna practised it. I like to explore new things. You never know what you will learn
Hello everyone, I’m Stephen Tayo Duncan Fagbote from Nigeria. Im a complimentary Therapist from Nigeria and I’m here to learn more about the hidden wisdom Qabbalah.
Hola everyone; my name is Rafael Rincon. I can’t way to have a better understanding of how creation is possible, which I believe will give me a better understanding of how reality and my own spirit works. A lot of blessings everyone!!!
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 1,027 through 1,032 (of 7,786 total)