Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,039 through 1,044 (of 4,862 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Aline
      Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Aline Franklin. I just landed here, excited to begin this journey!

T C
      Participant

Hello Everyone,

My name is Thomas Curry and I’m currently located in South Texas. I’m looking forward to continue learning, and eventually having enough discipline to reach my goal here.

Sipika
      Participant

Hello everyone, I am Sipika from India. It’s only by God grace I am here. Thankyou for choosing me. May I understand and implement the devine teachings.

Bradley
      Participant

Hello my name is Bradley I stumbled upon Kabbalah teachings years ago. It is time to stop stumbling and begin to stand more firmly in my exploration. I look forward conversing with you all.

sandra
      Participant

Shalom to all, My name is Sandra. Eager to learn the secrets of the Torah beyond its literal meaning. Looking forward to this experience!

Ovidiu Iuhas
      Participant

Hello

My name is Ovidiu

Thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 1,039 through 1,044 (of 4,862 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.