Hi everyone. I’m Lamon. I’m 63 and delving for the first time. I’m fired up and ready to learn. I’m grateful for this opportunity and looking forward to getting to know y’all.
Hi everyone, I’m Jocelyn. Â I’ve done some KabU online courses before, but not for some time and really wanted to revisit them. Â Looking forward to diving deep again. Â I’m an acupuncturist and seeker of knowledge :). Â Best wishes to all x
Hello everyone, I’m Nikla and I’m a spiritual person. I have an appreciation of all spiritual practices in human history without prejudice. I see spirituality like the pieces to a giant puzzle which has been broken up and disseminated across different cultures as there seems to be overlaps here and there. I suppose I’m looking to find out if the root of the Spirituality and human mind connection has been severed or simply dormant. Thanks N
Hi fellow students, I’m Angela. I currently live in Gambrills, MD. I’ve been on a spiritual journey for many years and am excited to learn about Kabbalah.