Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,033 through 1,038 (of 4,876 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hello, my name is Jasmine Leah, I go by Leah, my background is in both Christianity and Kabbalah. I started my studies as a student of the Kabbalah Centre in 2008 and was a student there until 2018 at which point my life struggles began to take center stage and I have struggled to stay connected. However, I need to reconnect with what I am missing in my life in order to create the change I desire. I still study the Bible, Zohar and Kabbalah, but mostly on YouTube, however I am seeking guidance and accountability to continue to grow. A previous student of the Kabbalah Centre suggested that I try Bnei Baruch with Laitman, so here I am. I am excited to connect and learn and be a part of something much bigger than me.

Yumiko Kasuha
      Participant

Hi, I’m Tantania (prefer to go by Nia). I just started learning about Kabbalah, there are a lot of mysteries about it that intrigue me and I view this as an opportunity to grow. Thanks for providing a means of deeper understanding.

Hello… Myname is Elridge, and I’m looking forward to learning this science.

Andreas Clironomos
      Participant

Hello everyone!! Really excited to study Kabbalha… My name is Andreas and I currently live in Heraklion, Crete… I am on the spiritual path for the last 20 years, though Christianity and through Buddhism.. happy to take this course…

Ana
      Participant

Hi everyone I am Ana, I am here looking for clarity to fulfill my purpose and learning to connect with the Creator.

Linda
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Linda. I am reintroducing myself to the incredible, spiritual language of Hebrew, and ended up here after signing up for Gil Shir’s upcoming class. I have been interested in learning Kabballah for years.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,033 through 1,038 (of 4,876 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.