Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,069 through 1,074 (of 4,858 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      miguelf
      Participant

Hi, I’m Miguel. I’ve been searching for truth my entire existence. It has led me many paths, but I still don’t seem to get a framework that guides me to fully grasp the higher truths and realities. I seek to experience the unknown in this lifetime with all my heart and soul. The flame inside urges me to.

bobby johnson
      Participant

Hi my Name is Joseph I’m here to learn and understand in depth the wisdom of the creator and enhance my spirituality

Cynthia
      Participant

Hello my name is Cynthia. I’m here to find a deeper meaning to life and beyond. To gain a deeper connection to G-d.

Linda
      Participant

My name is Linda “Linny” McDonald and I am interested in understanding my .reality at a deeper level than I do. My husband, my best friend passed away on March 21 of this year and I am overwhelmed with grief and feel extremely lost without him. I believe this course will help me immensely. 

Jojo Goodman
      Participant

Hey, my name is Jonathan. I really expect to learn about how to read the Bible in a way that pulls back the curtain. I want to learn how to read it the way the Kabbalist reads it. It’s like there is a code and clue to the puzzle being unlocked when I see or hear a Kabbalist analyze the Bible. So I would like to do that to.

Alireza
      Participant

Hi.i am alireza .im researcher abaut life , soul, treatment and high equality life . Im a doctor in iran . I like to know more abaut religion and zohar book and moses and ten commandments.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,069 through 1,074 (of 4,858 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.