Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,063 through 1,068 (of 4,884 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sipika
      Participant

Hello everyone, I am Sipika from India. It’s only by God grace I am here. Thankyou for choosing me. May I understand and implement the devine teachings.

Bradley
      Participant

Hello my name is Bradley I stumbled upon Kabbalah teachings years ago. It is time to stop stumbling and begin to stand more firmly in my exploration. I look forward conversing with you all.

sandra
      Participant

Shalom to all, My name is Sandra. Eager to learn the secrets of the Torah beyond its literal meaning. Looking forward to this experience!

Ovidiu Iuhas
      Participant

Hello

My name is Ovidiu

Thank you

Dierdra Cohen
      Participant

Hi my name is Dierdra. I’m happy to get started learning!

Marcy
      Participant

I’ve always wanted to feel God in my heart and soul.  I have watched many Kabu videos on YouTube.
      Some of the information I really don’t agree with. I’ll finish the free class but I’m not sure this is the path that will fill my Soul with Light and Love.

Also, I haven’t seen any women teachers. Are there any?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,063 through 1,068 (of 4,884 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.