Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 4,921 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Angela Dawn
      Participant

Hello everyone.  I’m not sure how in-depth I should go so I’ll try to keep it concise.  I was never a religious or spiritual person.  I was maybe even anti-religion.  Then I went through a debilitating and painful but profound and incredible illness because it  left me changed and wanting more.  The cause of my illness was never determined but I thank the Creator.   I started with the Jewish religion because it seemed right and that led me here.

Gabrael
      Participant

Hi my name is Gabrael. I’m here because learning about spirituality is important to me and I’m fascinated with the ideas I have seen from the Kabbalah. I want to learn more about it

Paulera
      Participant

Greetings. This is Paulera. Italian descendant. Brazilian born and bred. A knowledge-seeker seeking knowledge. That simple. Nothing else.

Angela Dawn
      Participant

Hello everyone. Something painful but amazeing happened to me and I’m looking for the source. I was not a spiritual or religious person but I fell ill( unknown cause). Something not me, forced me to look inside and at how I had treated people. I was disgusted with myself. I started making major changes and reading The Torah(I’m not Jewish but it seemed like the right place to start) and Old Testament. All the sudden I’m watching and feeding birds, gardening and doing yoga. I was looking for the source of this incredible and continuing transformation and that led me here.😊

Deborah Abner
      Participant

Hello, everyone – I’m Deborah. I am a midwife in the state of Utah (US), and I have been interested in Kabbalah for a few years. I have self-studied a bit, and recently took an introductory course through a local Chabad community. I’m eager to dive deeper and grow my capacity to receive the Light!!

Fernando Franco
      Participant

I have no idea what Kabbalah means or its teachings but I’m trying to embark into this as I believe it is a good investment of my time.

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 4,921 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.