Hello everybody, my name is Marco. I’m from Italy but I live in Berlin and have always been interested in the Kabbalah as a spiritual evolution method.
Hi everybody, my name is Norbert. I’m originally from northern California. My wife and I live in New York City along with our 5 cats. I desire to grow spiritually, and I expect the course to teach me and to motivate me to develop increased understanding, and to help me and push me to absorb and utilize the tools of Kabbalah so that I can change for the better for the sake of helping others and ultimately reconnect with all souls and feel and know everlasting, unlimited light.
<p style=”text-align: center;”> Hi! My name is Pierre, I’m super excited learn about kabbalah. It’s a dream cometrue! I’m looking forward to see my professor tomorrow along with my classmates. 🌟🕯🙏🏾</p>
This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Dato..
This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Dato..
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 1,105 through 1,110 (of 7,787 total)