Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,123 through 1,128 (of 4,882 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Adrian
      Participant

Hello. My name Is Adrian, I’m from Guadalajara, Mexico.  I feel like all my life has been like a dream and I believe kabbalah could help me to awake from such trance…
      I like many things: Math, Philosophy, a bit of Chess and Music. add me if you wanna talk about this… or about that 😉

Marlon
      Participant

Good Day,

My name is Marlon from the U.S. I am very interested in learning how to apply kabbalah everyday.

Vera
      Participant

Hi, my name is Veronica and I am from Romania. My intention and wish is to become more connected with God, to better understand human nature, my mission on Earth and how or what can I do to help and understand myself/others, and at the same time to see all of us as interconnected, all sons of the same Creator.

Sarah
      Participant

Hi my name is sarah from lebanon, I believe I came to earth with a private mission. I’ve been searching for truth through knowledge,  faith and worldwide old and new religions. I consider myself in the process of enlightenment through gathering of truthful pieces of information and connecting them together where sense of meaning is being revealed with time. I Cant wait to see what kaballah holds for me ! 🙂

Ram Gurung
      Participant

Hello, I’m from Dhanraj Gurung, 32 years old from Nepal. I’m a entreprenuer.

Emma-Louise
      Participant

Hello my name is Emma

I am a mummy and a business owner and I am looking for alignment and knowledge to better know myself

Viewing 6 posts - 1,123 through 1,128 (of 4,882 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.