My name is Joan and I have tried to study the Tree of Life and the Kabbakah but I didn’t really understand. I want to feel my spirituality more deeply and simply so thank you for this offering. I am in Vancouver, BC.
Hi beautiful souls! My name is Carla and I’m from Ohio in the USA. I’m excited to learn more in this course about the knowledge that doesn’t come from books. I’m here to meet like minded people and shine my light as brightly as I can! Thank you for the invite! Let’s do this!
Hello. I am Elaine Brazilian but leave in New York. I always want to learn of Kabbalah in order to understand more of the cycle of life in this dimension but foremost about my life and my soul.
Former rabbinical student now in his 70’s has lived a most secular life in satisfaction. Now curious as to what this offers me in my final chapters of life.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 1,111 through 1,116 (of 7,787 total)