Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,231 through 1,236 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      nancy hyatt
      Participant

Hi everyone,

My name is Nancy and I have been interested and dabbling in  Kabbalah for about 10 years.  I find KabU to be very helpful in explaining the fundamentals and look forward to taking the many courses offered.

Thank you to the KabU team for making this information available in such an accessible way.

Ben
      Participant

We have gone from “None else besides Him” to “Nothing  else besides His Writing”.

Ben
      Participant

What I must do is except the longitivity of what is His and what is my own and except this difference between our beloved no matter how difficult this is to obtain without the ego to the Upper force of what is actually mine and what is the the Light of objections…. and beneficial for the “roots and the branches” all that is Him. 

Ben
      Participant

Hello I’m Henry Benware,

Answers are the underlying question of Marriage for me considering soul mate level 2 for me at this point in my adventure of the “Creator’s”. Is soul-mate real outside of Marriage through His Light alone? If not I’m lying to myself for adaption to what we actually are without the Creator or I’m being impatient and just writing for nothing but my own ego……..

Pamala
      Participant

My name is Pamala and I live in Northern California, USA.

I have always been interested in spiritual development and higher consciousness.   Recently, I have been watching the YouTube videos: “Kabbalah Explained Simply,”  and find the topics relevant and the explanations succinct and articulate.  I want to explore it all more deeply.

Forza Four
      Participant

Hey I’m forza & I don’t know much about kabbalah, I’m here to learn and hopefully use the knowledge to make life better for myself and the people I come in contact with. I look forward to going through this cours

Viewing 6 posts - 1,231 through 1,236 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.