Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,231 through 1,236 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #432378
      J. Alexander
      Participant

      Hello everyone, my name is John Alexander, a college professor and entrepreneur, and I am thrilled to be part of this journey into Kabbalah with all of you! I am deeply intrigued by the spiritual and philosophical insights Kabbalah offers; its teachings resonate profoundly with my own personal growth and understanding. Some of my interests are in exploring how Kabbalistic symbolism and concepts can illuminate everyday life and enrich our personal and collective wisdom. I look forward to engaging in meaningful discussions and learning from each of your unique perspectives as we explore the positive force in us all.

    • #432377
      Gina
      Participant

      My name is Gina, I’m ready to learn this important topic.

    • #432374
      Adriana
      Participant

      Hello Friends. My name is Adriana I live in Florida USA. I started an spiritual journey last year and I want to dig deep

      happy to be here

    • #432373
      Erika
      Participant

      Hello everyone. My name is Erika and I’m from Ireland.Here to learn more about spirituality and share my knowledge

    • #432362
      Geraldine
      Participant

      Wanting to explore more about Kabbalah and its teachings. Something resonated with a life event that I am experiencing. I live in Australia.

    • #432359
      avi
      Participant

      I live in a town in Canada with no community that understands any of these things.  Looking forward to learning with a group and getting to my true spiritual potential and true purpose in life.  Let the learning and growing begin!

Viewing 6 posts - 1,231 through 1,236 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.