Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,243 through 1,248 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jetze
      Participant

Hallo, My name is Jetze. I want to learn how we all and everything is connected. I hope i’m humble enough to receive the wisdom of Kabbalah.

Taylor Glover
      Participant

Hi there,

My name is Taylor and the wisdom of the Kabbalah is something I’ve been interested in for a while now but never knew where to start. There’s so much wisdom involved and I’m super excited for this course, I’m ready to unlock true human potential! Grateful to have found this course 🙂

Benedita
      Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Benedita. I really need the knowledge of Kabbalah for my life. Because I’m sure it will bring a new perspective and new meaning to me and everyone around me. It is a pleasure to be here with you all. Hope to learn a lot!

Hello,

I’m Paula Carvalho, and I’m very grateful to the Creator for my entire evolutionary process, and because I want to go even deeper into this immense source of wisdom, I decided to be here with my dear colleagues.

Lilla
      Participant

Hi everyone, I’m happy and grateful to be here. I’m 48, currently living in Morocco. I’m happy and grateful to be here.I had a dream recently that led me here. I find Kabbalah wonderful and looking forward to delve into it. I cannot say what my expectations are, but somehow it touches something very deep. Also glad to be part of a group and not ‘alone’. Thank you.

Kim
      Participant

Hi Everyone,

My name is Kim, and I’m from the U.S. I’ve been on a spiritual path, like many of you, for a lifetime. I studied Kabbalah years ago and wish to continue that again, this time from an experiential rather than merely intellectual perspective. Everything has brought us to this singular moment, and I’m honored to travel this path with you. Best wishes!

Viewing 6 posts - 1,243 through 1,248 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.