Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,237 through 1,242 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hey,

My name is Efrat and I am from Israel.

I learned Kabblah many years ago, and i would like to deepen my understanding and to connect again.

Thank you and wish us all a meaningful journey

Rodrigo Pinheiro
      Participant

Hi! I’m Rodrigo, from brazil! I’ve been studying kabbalah for 4 years now and I want to go deeper and deeper into the science of being human!

Frank
      Participant

Hi everyone. I’m Frank from Tampa, FL. Looking forward to taking this course and learn how to apply Kabbalah for spiritual advancement and to establish a strong and clear connection with Creator.

giovanni moncada
      Participant

Hello,

Since a very young age I have been trying to better understand the laws of nature and the meaning of life through observation and the analysis of the influences and experiences I have lived. Through out my research I have stumbled upon the Kabbalah and was instantly drawn to it. Through this course I hope to attain a better understanding of the creator, a more practical and directed path, a better understanding of the ways he works and operates and how I can apply his wisdom to my life.

Dimitri
      Participant

Hello,

I’m Dimitri, from a very young age I’ve been yearning to know God, what its nature is and draw near and experience it. I think for most of us seekers like me that brought us to hear about Kabbalah. I’m excited to learn this new wisdom and I hope and will bring the answers I’ve been looking for.

Simon
      Participant

Hello, I’m Simon. I’m new to Kabbalah, but I hope it will help me find a new purpose in my life.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,237 through 1,242 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.