Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,387 through 1,392 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #429874
      elena
      Participant

      Hi my name Elena.

       

    • #429873
      Kat
      Participant

      Hi, my name is Kat, I live in Spain and I’m very happy to join you all in this quest to learn more about Kabbalah and understand how it is connected to our lives..

    • #429856
      lucas
      Participant

      Hii my name is Lucas, 24 year of age and from Denmark. I walk with god, og at least do my best to do so.

       

      I am hoping to strengthen my bond to god through strengthening me and my believes.

      infinite love to you.      Whoever you are

    • #429843
      Roli
      Participant

      Hi All,

      My name is Roli. I live in Centurion South Africa, The beginning of this year my I had a sudden interest in learning ancient mystic spiritual practices and knowledge.

    • #429833
      JOAN
      Participant

      Hi, my name is Joan. I am searching and hoping to find …!

    • #429792
      Carlos Nunes
      Participant

      Hello Everyone

      I am Carlos, from Portugal.

      The main reason to be here is to make sense of the “tons” of information and turn it in knowledge (hopefully, wisdom).

      Thank you all.

      cn

Viewing 6 posts - 1,387 through 1,392 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.