Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,507 through 1,512 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #428600
      Svetla
      Participant

      Not yet

    • #428598
      Anonymous
      Inactive

      Hello I’m Keith from Manchester UK. A retired Psychotherapist. I have been a Buddhist for over 35 years. ( Also not a religion or philosophy but a seeker of truth ) I have previously done some learning on Kabbalah and interested in going deeper into the subject matter.

    • #428591
      Emma
      Participant

      My name is Emma. I live in Italy and I born in Istanbul. I am very new in learning Kabbalah

    • #428590
      Richard
      Participant

      I’m here to see what this is all about, curious.

    • #428586
      Damien
      Participant

      Hey theyee asexual beans grand blessing to you all i am here to recapture some knowledge and aboard my horizon to shine light for a better parth

    • #428581
      Kesia
      Participant

      Hi my name is Kesia and I studying kabbalah for few years and I love it

Viewing 6 posts - 1,507 through 1,512 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.