Hi there, My name is Zeihdu, I live in Australia. I read a lot about growing food n herbs, and self sufficiency.I love exploring n learning new things. I look forward to learning something I don’t know.
Hi everybody! Roxana from Romania. I stepped upon a kabbalah book and found myself with so many questions and answers at the same time that got me excited to embrace more of this ancient wisdom. I feel so grateful to have found this course and group study to be part of on my journey. I can’t wait to meet with you all and share our understanding, experiences, and awe along the way.
My name is Pascale, originally I am from the Netherlands but currently living in Spain. Since long I’am interested in gnostic knowledge, quantum physics, energetic healing methods, human consciousness spirituality etc. I did study classical music at the royal conservatory in The Hague and Berlin. I am happy to be able to follow this course.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 1,537 through 1,542 (of 7,787 total)