Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,543 through 1,548 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dayanna dos Anjos
      Participant

Hi, I’m Dayanna! I’m from Brazil but have been living in Ireland for the last five years. I’ve been studying Kabbalah for a couple of years now, and I am excited to start this course! Really good to meet you all!

NaTalia
      Participant

Hi, I am Natalie. I am from Ukraine. I would like to brighten my life through these new knowledges

michael
      Participant

I’m Michael Pumphrey, a retired architect from the U.S.A. now living in Lake Chapala, Mexico.  A KabU post on YouTube sparked my interest in Kabbalah and I look forward to further exploring it.

Graham
      Participant

Hi, I’m Graham. I’ve been travelling, both physically and spiritually, for 5+ years now exploring union with the One.

Yvette
      Participant

I am Yvette. This is part of my journey. Learning, exploring 😉

Teresa
      Participant

Hi I’m Teresa France. I’ve been on this path since about 2014 and my desire, is to have a structured course to embrace and grow spiritually.  My hope is to pass the light of Kabbalah to my children and them to their children.  I am a seeker of truth and hopeful to maintain an Understanding within the foundation of Kabbalah.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,543 through 1,548 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.