Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,543 through 1,548 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #428411
      carlos
      Participant

      My name is Carlos Jerez. I heard about Kabbalah a while ago from some Christian mystics. Was looking for info in the Jewish community. Somehow I found in Facebook. Interest to know more about it.

    • #428410
      Dezi
      Participant

      Hello, I am Serge Dezi. I am a Christian curious to question the misconceptions about Kabbalah. Regards

    • #428404
      Suresh
      Participant

      I am Suresh Bhagat. Expect to find out what Kabbalah teaches and how to apply it in daily life

       

    • #428400
      Holly
      Participant

      Hello I’m holly praticing witch love all tjing occult I’m 35  stay at home momma

    • #428394
      Beverly
      Participant

      I am Beverly and I am interested in my growth and development. Kabbalah knowledge appears to be a path that can assist me in learning my purpose. Thank you!

    • #428393
      melissa
      Participant

      Good evening! I am curious to learn about Kabbalah. Melissa

Viewing 6 posts - 1,543 through 1,548 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.