Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,531 through 1,536 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Massy
      Participant

Hi everybody, my name is Massimo and I’m from Italy.

I’m starting to learn tarot and shamanism which made me discover Kabbalah.

I’m here to learn Kabbalah with all of you.

[For the authors] Thanks so much for the free course 🙂

Elmarie
      Participant

My name is Elmarie.  I am from South Africa.  I know that there is more to what we see and experience.  I understand some of it but now I would like to refine it to myself and how to connect to that energy.

Sami Hänninen
      Participant

Hi, I live in Finland. I’ve always been looking for something in life, I don’t know if I found it here.
      Sami Hänninen

Katherine
      Participant

I live on an island in the Caribbean and I have studying with Bnei Baruch for many years virtually. I am grateful for the opportunity to connect with you all on this wonderful spiritual journey together.

Katherine Bitton

Alex
      Participant

Hi,

I am from Silicon Valley. Have been learning about spirituality from Eastern philosophies. Now, looking forward to learning from Kabbalah.

Josh
      Participant

My name is Josh and I am from Kentucky. I look forward to learning more about Kaballah with all of you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,531 through 1,536 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.