Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,549 through 1,554 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Assia
      Participant

Hi, I am Asiah and I would like to get knowledge about Kabbalah

Cliff
      Participant

Hi – I’m Cliff Walker.  I’m from the UK but now live in South Africa.  I have been interested in learning more about Kabbalah for some time.  Looking forward to the journey that lies ahead!

Haze
      Participant

Greetings! I first connected with Bnai Baruch in Brooklyn way back in 2008. I was instantly drawn into wisdom of Kabbalah as presented by this group and I knew deep down that it was authentic. However I left because I simply was not ready at that time. Since then I have been sleeping and dreaming in the corporeal world on the Path of Suffering. Despite my honestly good intentions, I now realize I have been harboring hatred my whole life, and I seek to correctly connect reception and bestowal (and give!).

Thank you!

Heather
      Participant

Hi. I’m a returning student that was always pulled away or couldn’t pay attention. Now I know I need other people like me and I need to figure out how this world works.

Cassie
      Participant

Hello my name is Cassie and I have been looking for something bigger my whole life. I hope to fill in some missing puzzle pieces here.

p
      Participant

Hi I’m Paul from Manchester, UK. I am 61 years old and have decided that something is missing in my life…

Hi, I am Natalia from Colombia. I am not jewish, but some of my ancestors were. I am interested in Kabbalah to begin a spiritual growing path and I hope I can learn  a lot in this course.

p
          Participant

Hi Natalia

Viewing 6 posts - 1,549 through 1,554 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.