Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 5,077 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Prudence
      Participant

Hi, I am Prudence. Just being curious about Kabbalah and learning more about it.

Jennifer Wilson
      Participant

I long for conscious beings, and community, even a more indigenous way of living. That connection with earth. I’ve learned to shift my perspective to seeing the outside as my extended organs. And being in relations with this natural world is very important. It definitely calls me! Even through my life does not mirroring that at the present moment, as much as I would love to say it was, but im aware a certain amount of shift would need to take place upon the planet for that to happen. but I’m fully aware that this is where humanity is moving into.

I’ve felt really stuck in profound ways lately and I know opening my heart will be the key. It’s not that I hadn’t been striving to do that, but right now a series of events has made things very unmanageable.

But my goal is to become a better better better human being, a being that acts and creates from the knowing.

J. Renee

love and light to all.

Robert Peronne
      Participant

Hashem, May he blessed, has arranged my participation in this class.

gonzalo andres
      Participant

Hola soy Gonzalo muy ansioso de este curso soy diseñador de interiores y terapeuta evolutivo

Micaelle Oliveira
      Participant

Hello I’m Micaella Oliveira, Im starting a journey to learn more about my ancestors and their ancient knowledge.

Laertes Boechat
      Participant

Hi, my name is Larry. I’m converting to Judaism. I am studying the Torah, Classic Hebrew, and Kabalah. I am interested in everything about Judaism religion and culture  in general.

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 5,077 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.