Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 5,077 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Susan
      Participant

Hello, my name is Sue, I’m 67 and I’m  from the UK. I have always wondered what Kabbalah is. I am here to learn the understanding of it, and what it can teach me about life itself. I don’t know anything about Kabbalah and look forward to learn more.

Jody
      Participant

Hi my name is Jody. I am from the US in Colorado. I come from a Goddess Spirituality background but have been exploring other spiritualities recently and became interested in Kabbalah. I’m looking forward to learning something new/something ancient. 🤓

Philip Iyov Ecks
      Participant

Hello my name is Phil and I am living in the Yukon Territory, Canada. I have been in deep study of Kabbalah and Zohar for the past 3 years, but have found I need some proper guidance. Therefore I have come to join Kab U to study and learn from an organized educational program. Looking forward to it as well. Thank you and Shalom.

Toto Suprianto
      Participant

My name is Toto Suprianto from Indonesia. I’m 52 years old and just starting to learn about Kabbalah from Youtube and recently have just recently found about this course. I want to know more about the fundamentals of Kabbalah and how its teaching views the Creator, His creations, and how everything works according to laws of the Creator

Belinda
      Participant

Hello, I’m Belinda from Grand Prairie TX USA.  I was introduced to Kabbalah a few years ago and I’m here because I yearn to understand our purpose in the world, and how to achieve the goal of one’s purpose in this lifetime.  Thank you to everyone involved.

Charo
      Participant

Hola mi nombre es Charo, soy de Perú y estoy en mi camino espiritual desde hace un tiempo, me llamó la atención el aviso y tengo expectativas para saber qué enfoque tiene el curso. Gracias por la oportunidad ❤️

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 5,077 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.