Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,567 through 1,572 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lennart Tjarks
      Participant

Hey all, I’m Lennart from Germany and I want to explore if I want to deepen my Kabbalah studies in the German Kli or in the world Kli. I’ve studied basic and advanced courses at kabacademy in German, I’m looking forward to practice in a committet 10 and need suppport in deciding if kabU or kabacademy is my way to go in the next years.

Molliere
      Participant

Evening

I am Molliere Daffue from South Africa. The hidden secrets is facinating to find your purpose in life and to be in a deeper relationship with the Creator.

Coyote Bones
      Participant

My name is Daniel, and I’m going to try again. Hello everyone

Patrick Bonner
      Participant

Hi, I’m Adam. I’m giving this a try to see what I think.

Brendan
      Participant

Hi everyone, I’m Brendan. I came from a mixed religious family background and was often alone growing up whilst moving from place to place for my father’s work. I have always been seeking the truth and have  studied numerous religions throughout my life, until recently where I found the writings of Michael Laitman. I look forward to taking this next step to learn more.

Brett
      Participant

Hi my name is Brett, I am an Automation Engineer and Mobile App Developer

I come from a Christian background, fell from my faith, but have returned to attempt once more following the Way of Yeshua.

Kabbalah has provided a practical manual for ideation and the processing of ideas, from the conception of the emanation of Chokmah by virtue of Keter, to then Understand through Binah, to then process the idea through Chesed (treating myself, the idea, and the source with Lovingkindness as best I can), to then giving form to the idea in the mental plain through Gevurah. This generation of form in the immaterial mind is the first step of actualizing the idea, I have found, which is enough to bask in the glory of the divine emanation of Netzach. Furthermore, through the emanation of Hod, I have been able to take practical steps to bridging this now formed idea into the Kingdom by bridging the way through Yesod. Once in Malkuth, the beauty of the idea can now be expressed, infusing all sefirot with the Sacred Heart of Tiferet, which helps me to further connect with the Light Without End, Ohr Ein Sof. I am sure there are other practical applications to Kabbalah. I love listening to rabbis, especially when they disagree, as the cutting of fat that occurs is swift and severe, yet allows for the most beautiful aspects of the idea to shine through. This has brought me here.

I love to learn, but have always been a difficult student, with an innumerable amount of questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,567 through 1,572 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.