Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,615 through 1,620 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      M Kirby
      Participant

Hi everyone

I am Matt, here in Good O’l San Diego, CA

I too need to connect to Source……… Need to transcend.

This all intrigues me greatly

I am eager to begin such a profound journey !!

Stephen
      Participant

Hi, I am Stephen I am 73 years old and a retired Anglican Priest. I am married to Carolyn and we have two adult children, Rebecca and Tim. I am a pipe smoker and have various hobbies and interests. I am a wheelchair user. I love life and have a deep joy and sense of peace.

After retirement, I felt that Religion was not for me, It seemed to me they were somehow out of date, and were failing to provide a path of union with God. At first, I felt I had lost my faith in religion and my unity with the divine, my inner sense of the divine presence within. But after watching some videos on Kabbalah I began to believe I was being called to a different understanding of the divine.

I am looking forward to learning more.

Matheus Ferreira
      Participant

Hi my name is Matheus
      Born in 1982 in Brazil
      migrated to Australia last decade

I have a beautiful family and some dogs, I love the word of God.

I´m studying Kabbalah because is fascinating.

Hope you all have a good time learning together.

Thanks adm. for this course.

Hazem
      Participant

Hey

Bonifacio Arribas
      Participant

Hi I’m Bon based in Australia.

This is for my personal spiritual journey. Always open to new sources of wisdom, so long as that wisdom has the same goal through good and love – to that one source.

Looking forward to learning with all of you.

Sincerely,

Bon

Olivia
      Participant

Hello, my name is Olivia. I live in a small beach town in North Carolina with limited places to study anything related to Judaism. I was drawn to this course in hopes of gaining greater spiritual insight into the meaning of life and our roles in it. I enjoy learning all things that help me grow spiritually & teach me how to be a good human.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,615 through 1,620 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.