Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 19 hours, 2 minutes ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 1,633 through 1,638 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies March 4, 2025 at 2:22 pm EST #427970 InaParticipantHello I am Ina, and am here to learn. March 4, 2025 at 12:51 pm EST #427961 Dora AkuParticipantAm Dora,seeking for answers about who I request am March 4, 2025 at 12:16 pm EST #427959 FlorientParticipantI am Flo. In quest of wisdom March 4, 2025 at 12:14 pm EST #427956 VasanthiParticipantI am vasanthi. I am learning Tarot now so thought this might help with that. Know nothing about kabbalah. March 4, 2025 at 11:01 am EST #427952 KatrinaParticipantHi I’m Katrina from Saint Lawrence Island, Alaska. My objectives are to identify, understand, connect, and evolve utilizing structured disciplines. Kabbalah appears to have an excellent platform to strengthen abilities. March 4, 2025 at 10:59 am EST #427951 JoceParticipantHi i’m dorly,I am here because I am searching for the light.AuthorReplies< 1 … 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 1,633 through 1,638 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In