Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,627 through 1,632 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Richard
      Participant

Hello, my name is Rich. I have been a seeker of the truth all my life and happy to come in contact with Kabbalah. I hope to learn all the tools i need to navigate reality and manifest the life that i desire.

Andreea Durga Kali
      Participant

Hello. I’m here because I’m curious to search my own soul, and see what I can offer to the world.

Angel
      Participant

Hello, Everyone!

My name is Angel. Like many of you, I have been a life long spiritual seeker with an interest in studying Kabbalah. I recently took a course on Kabbalah. That left me wanting more. So…here I am! 🙂

Michelle
      Participant

Hello! My name is Michelle and I am brand new to Kabbalah. I have been interested in it for a long time but now I really want to understand it. I am so grateful to have found this course and am excited for the experience!

Liz
      Participant

Hello everyone, I live in a suburb of Chicago, IL. I’ve been a lifelong spiritual seeker and am fascinated by the Kabbalah and want to learn more. I hope to gain more wisdom to help relief suffering, mine and others.

Jessica
      Participant

Hello everyone! I’m Jess and I am really happy and excited to have found a group to study and spiritually grow with. Kabbalah seems to be calling me from deep within, so I want to be honest with that desire and explore what can bring to my life.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,627 through 1,632 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.