Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,621 through 1,626 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #428023
      larka
      Participant

      Hi, my name is Larka

      Honestly, I’m here to learn about Kabbalah because I’m curious. I’ve heard it offers deep spiritual wisdom, and I want to understand how it can bring more meaning and insight into my life. I’m just looking to explore and see what resonates with me.

    • #428012
      Malena
      Participant

      Hello,

      My name is Malena, I started learning about kabbalah less than a year ago. since then, my journey of understanding and awareness of life has not stopped. I am in love with this journey since always something deep about me is revealed. Things that I have always knew but I did not had the tools to bring them to consciousness . All my learning has been in Spanish, which is my primary language, so I would like to expand this experience adding my second language to it.

      thank you

    • #428010
      Cheryl
      Participant

      My name is Cheryl

       

      i connect with the otherside for 29 years now and would like if this has anything to do with what I do. I’m still interested

    • #428004
      Marc
      Participant

      Marc in U.K..   Good evening

    • #427999
      Billy
      Participant

      Hello, my name is Willy. I am eager to explore the intricacies of this course

    • #427991
      Benjamin
      Participant

      I’m simple word I am here to explore the spirituality of Kabu

Viewing 6 posts - 1,621 through 1,626 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.