Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 22 hours ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 1,657 through 1,662 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies March 3, 2025 at 8:35 pm EST #427795 JillParticipantHi I’m Jill. I’ve been a spiritual seeker fora while and I would like to know about the teachings of the Kabbalah. March 3, 2025 at 8:07 pm EST #427793 LisaParticipantHi everyone,I’m interested in learning and understanding more about Kabbalah. Thank you all, warmly, Lisa March 3, 2025 at 7:46 pm EST #427792 SandyParticipantHello. My name is Sandy. I’m looking forward to learning much more about Kabbalah. I feel very blessed to have found this course. March 3, 2025 at 7:09 pm EST #427790 AlaaParticipantHello everyone ,glad to be here i ask god to show me the way and i found my self here so excited to learn and know about this knowledge.Alaa March 3, 2025 at 6:24 pm EST #427786 JoeParticipantHi, I’m seeking spiritual guidance on my attainment journey. Hoping to encounter like-minded people on the way. March 3, 2025 at 4:29 pm EST #427779 RonierisonParticipantHi my name is Ronnie, 30 yo. I currently study Hebrew to understand hidden messages in the scriptures as so I’m very interested in understanding about the Kabbalah.AuthorReplies< 1 … 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 1,657 through 1,662 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In