Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,657 through 1,662 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Emily
      Participant

Hello! I’m called Emily or M. Im in love with my life and looking forward to sharing, integrating & evolving. I’m sure this course will aid in this. 🙏

Abraham
      Participant

Hello, my name is Abraham. I resonate deeply with the teachings and wisdom of Kabbalah and would love to learn more. A lot of spiritual teachings in my life have not held up to held up to time and the harmony of truth. I am grateful and looking forward to this learning opportunity.

Kai
      Participant

Hello, my name is Kai. I have been developing my spiritual lifestyle for about two years and have learned so much from my practices already. I am looking to expand all areas of my life. The last time I learned and practiced Kabbalah, that happened in a way I could have never imagined. My mind and heart are opened to receive!

Michael
      Participant

Hello my name is Michael,

I desire a real connection to the all,

My search for wisdom has lead me here.

I hope to achieve the goal of connection through development of wisdom in order affect real change inside of myself, so that I can share and help those I love feel better in themselves and their lives.

kind regards

Michael.

Sylvie Bélanger
      Participant

Hello my name is Sylvie Bélanger, I am a french canadian not bilingual but getting more confidence in english.  I am working in a catholic environnement and realize lately that religion does not fill my spiritual grow.  And the more I have reach for kaballah and Torrah contains the more I want to know and want to grow.  And then I have found you.

Ricardo Alves
      Participant

Hello there, Ricardo Alves, I am from Portugal. Sorry I dnt now waht to say about my expetations from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,657 through 1,662 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.