Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,669 through 1,674 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Super Dave fan
      Participant

Hi my name is Jeff.  I live in the USA (Texas) and seek a better relationship with God.

Sean
      Participant

Hello everyone ☀️,

I’m Sean, a Tai Chi Gung student from Brooklyn, New York. I’ve been feeling a calling to learn the truth about the laws of life for years. Been experimenting with meditation for around ten years. For over six years I’ve had glimpses into the tree of life that continued to gradually grow over the years. The serendipitous sequence of events that has resulted the writing of this intro here could be a book in itself 😂

The calling to live in accordance to the laws of life is the strongest felt in my life.

It’s divine timing to be here at KabU. Was referred to the Kabbalah Revealed by a YouTube channel called Spirit Science. Studying Kabbalah Revealed has shifted the entire frequency of my mind, spirit and body.

I’m here to learn the laws of life and live in total harmony with them.

Thank you to the creator, KabU and all who are here 🙏🏾

Thank you

Leon schild
      Participant

This is Leon, nice too meet you all. I am not sure what i will find in this course, but we will see.

Osama Omar
      Participant

Hi ,Osama is here … Seeking truth and wisdom most of my life; started the spiritual journey a couple and half years ago… Started my journey with the question Who Am I?

I think I know a glimpse of my true self , but i’d like to dig more deep inside …

To know your soul purpose and serve is the highest service you would ever do . 🙏🏼🤍

Serene
      Participant

Hi I am Serene . I am trying to figure out what my purpose is . I’m hoping that this course can help me ask myself the right questions and bring clarity . I have noticed that I have been grasping at everything because I am unsure which makes for a unsustainable lifestyle . I hope to find my purpose and start  sustainable track. I know all the answers are within me and I’m hoping KabU will help me coax those answers out .

George Aboukalam
      Participant

Hello everyone, my name is George, I live in Canada, and I’ve been on this spiritual journey for a couple of years.

I came to this website accidentally, but I believe there are no accidents in Universe.

I’m not quite sure what to expect from this teaching, but I hope it gives me a deeper understanding of myself, reality, and God.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,669 through 1,674 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.