Hi My name is Elyssa (47). I have 4 children (19, 17, 12, 4). I am a nurse and I live near Philadelphia, Pa. I was raised Catholic but my dad is Jewish so we celebrated both in our home. My spiritual journey has been knocking on Kabbalah’s door for awhile. I’m ready to dive deep.
Hi there! I have been studying Kabbalah for a couple of years now. I like taking courses on different platforms with different instructors… learning from different instructors with different perspectives and different ways of teaching is helpful for me. Often I learn new information that maybe I wasn’t ready to understand or absorb initially – that “click” now. You know that wonderful “AHA” moment 😊 🙏
I’m searching for new directions, I heard about kabbalah for sometime now but I want to delve deeper on its meanings cause I just got in the surface and this course came to me.
Hello, I’m david. I hope to increase my perspective about life by understanding the knowledge provided in this study. As a middle aged adult, I suppose it’s never too late.
i have been a mental health nurse for many years… i knew my calling from a very young age and have sought to expand my consciousness by many means… i have no thing that defines me… i have trusted my heart always and seen the magic happen around me… so it is time i actually pay attention to some wisdom outside of me.
Last night i dreamed of being at war with others… and reflected that the others were parts of me i have not yet integrated. Today i came across this course… so it’s no surprise to me to be here.
I look forward to expanding my energy and further something toward a better world.
Blessings to any and everyone who reads this.
💕🙏👍
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 1,675 through 1,680 (of 7,786 total)