Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,675 through 1,680 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ruya
      Participant

Hi.My name is Ruya.Actually, I did a completely different search and this site came up. Who knows, maybe it was supposed to come out.

José Luis
      Participant

Hi There. My Name’s José Luis, I’m Very Glad To Be In This Beautiful Course And I Feel Great to Have

Friends And Wonderful Teachers Around.

I am From Spain

Grateful of Joy to Be With You.

Furkan Eren
      Participant

This is Furkan, i don’t have a clue why i am here. It started with curiosity, then evolved to knowledge hunger. We will see what it is

Andy Bittner
      Participant

Andrew Bittner, a sustainability guru with a knack for blending cutting-edge technology with good old-fashioned environmental stewardship. By day, Andrew serves as the Head of Business Development and Strategic Relationships for the H🌎ME DAO, as well as the CEO of a sustainable advisory company that helps communities go green. But by night (and on the blockchain), he transforms into Buckminster Watts, an avatar with a mission to create a decentralized, sustainable world that meets the basic needs of humanity in abundance. He is curious about how energy and psychology meet spirituality and the real meaning of life, and how to create it all together into one beautiful “dance.”

With over 16 years of experience in finance, business strategy, and the energy industry, plus 7 years in the wild and woolly world of blockchain, he brings a wealth of knowledge to the table. He’s founded and successfully exited multiple energy companies, and is renowned for inventing the groundbreaking ‘holistic guaranteed energy savings insurance policy’ that turns sustainable energy engineering into a valuable and secure financial asset. But despite all his activities, his true passion lies in working with K-12 schools and municipalities to develop sustainable solutions that benefit people and the planet and are profitable.

So whether he’s crunching numbers, brainstorming innovative strategies, or geeking out over energy tech, he is always committed to making the future brighter, greener, and more decentralized than ever before. Just don’t ask him to wear a cape – he’s content with using his powers for good and leaving the spandex and egos to cartoons.

Andrea
      Participant

Hi All,

My name is Andrea, I live in Spain, born in Germany.

Life took a complete change after my husband has passed away because of cancer. His last wish to die at home could be fulfilled. I hardly had the energy to do this, since I am absolutely anxious of any kind of sickness. As Kabbalah teaches us, that was probably the point for me to nullify the ego and do something that only someone else benefits from. Since that time my life has changed, my way of looking at things is different. I felt a connection to all nature, it gave me strength and energy when needed und I want to understand what happened to me.

Alessandro
      Participant

Hi everyone! My name is Alessandro and I just recently quit from a corporate job, and I’m now in search for something more meaningful and fulfilling. My sister has mentioned Kabbalah to me several times, so when I came across with KabU website it looked like it was the right thing to do…

Viewing 6 posts - 1,675 through 1,680 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.