Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,645 through 1,650 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Nadine D’Souza
      Participant

Hi, I’m Nadine. I’m from Mumbai, India. I found myself recently drawn towards Kabbalah, and the more I learn, the more sense it makes. I’m grateful to be here.

Shadi
      Participant

Hello to all my brothers, I am happy because I am here in order to know the truth, the meaning of life and its secrets, and I am also honored to know all of you.💜🤍💙🙏🙏🙏🐝

Dadyaran .H
      Participant

Hi I am masi 39 years old and like to learn

Tuomo
      Participant

Greetings friends 🙂
      My name is Tuomo and I’m native to Finland, which we call Suomi.
      I’m here to finish learning the method, which I have passively digested on the outer ring for some time. I have done the first 2 semesters before on an older platform, but it’s good to revise!
      I have also studied select other traditions and see an underlying Oneness with many forms. Let us be part of That in love and harmony.

Екатерина
      Participant

Hi there! I am Kate, from Ukraine. I am here to get knowledges, put them into practice and maybe I will become more better person. I am here to change myself

Yeshua Catherineka
      Participant

I am Catherine from Pakistan, I was born in a christian family, I am looking for the truth.

I’m not contented with teachings in the church. Have lots on my mind.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,645 through 1,650 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.