Hello, I am Patty from the Netherlands. Founder of The Life Foundation in Amsterdam, author of 56 books on human nature en spirituality including The Life Codes, The Angel Codes, The Madonna Codes & The Kabbala Codes. Looking forward to learn more.
My name is Tina and I am from Clearfield, Pennsylvania. My nickname is actually Radiance, like the Zohar, because a few friends of mine gave me the name last year. I immediately fell in love with the Zohar upon being read the first line. I am not adept at reading  Hebrew, but I did just learn the Hebrew alphabet. Alephbet. I am more than an ecstatic to be here. I am an also a philomath and this is the perfect study. I have been on a spiritual path since 2018 but I have been a spiritual person since I have been a small child realizing that there is more to this existence than meets the eye. I am so grateful,  thank you so much. See you in the fifth dimension! Love Tina,  alias Radiance
The Book Of Radiance 💜
This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Tina.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 1,777 through 1,782 (of 7,787 total)