Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,777 through 1,782 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Stefan
      Participant

Hello, my name is Stefan and It is a great honour and pleasure to be learning about Kabbalah together with you all . Blessings To You and your loved ones 😘

Hannah Taylor
      Participant

Hello Everyone! My name is Hannah and I am so excited to learn more about Kabbalah. I’m so glad I was able to find a community to do so.

Bere
      Participant

Hi there,

Wow, it’s so generous of KabU to offer this course for free. I’m blown away! Thank you!

I’m taking this course to get an introduction to Kabbalah, see if it resonates with me (pretty sure it does), and to decide if I want to go deeper with this (pretty sure I will). I have taken an in-person introduction to Judaism course before (I’m not Jewish) and while the content spoke to me, it wasn’t quite what I was looking for and I think Kabbalah might be the missing link for me. So, I’m excited to learn more.

Berenike

EREN
      Participant

Kendimi geliştirmek ve hayatıma değer katmak için kursa geldim umarım vakit bol verimli geçerli .

Regina Volchikis
      Participant

My name is Regina. I think the question of the purpose of our existence was coming up for me since my childhood. I feel as I finally on the right track now and very excited to receive the knowledge and wisdom and be part of a positive change.

Phil
      Participant

Hello fellow classmates ! I have been looking forward to this course. Been involved in the study of esoteric writing and teachings for most of my life. Twice in the past I tried to study Kabbalah and both times set it aside as it was beyond me. However today is a different story and I am properly prepaired and hope to learn much about myself and my relationship to existence. Nice to meet you all! Lets have some fun along the way 🙂

Phil Wallace

Yukon Territory, Canada.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,777 through 1,782 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.