Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,783 through 1,788 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #421896
      Diana
      Participant

      Hello,

      I’m Diana, from Romania. I heard about Kabbalah 5 years ago, and I was immediately interested in it. I read a few books and learned on my own, but now I want to learn more in a larger group. I’m happy to be here and open to this new path!

    • #421742
      Shaun
      Participant

      I’m Shaun from the UK.

      i visit Israel often and always been interested in Kaballah Zohar Hebrew bible and learning Hebrew.

      interested in learning more and getting some wisdom from this course

    • #421736
      Mara
      Participant

      Hi,my name Is Mara from Italy and i have a strong desire to improve and be my Divine self in the Daily Life..

      So that i can impact people through Beeing🙏

      I find Kabbalah teaching 1 year ago and im so gratefull to  deepen my knowledge and inner  standing about myself and Life …love It!!!

    • #421735
      Phillip
      Participant

      Hi, my name is Phillip, and I am hoping to learn more about The Creator in order to strengthen my faith in Him through a deeper understanding of his character and nature.

    • #421732
      Rajshree
      Participant

      Hi I am Rajshree and I am from India. Deeply interested in gaining knowledge about various spiritual practices, I am here for the same.

    • #421268
      Bulumko
      Participant

      I

Viewing 6 posts - 1,783 through 1,788 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.